Peter H. Love, Partner
Peter Love is a seasoned AV-rated trial lawyer whose practice emphasizes financial matters including business and real estate litigation.
For more than twenty-five years, Peter has litigated and tried numerous cases in state and federal courts, represented clients in arbitration and mediation proceedings, briefed and argued appeals in state and federal appellate courts, and negotiated settlements on favorable terms for his clients.
The topics of Peter’s litigation practice are diverse and often complex. His cases have included matters of business, real estate, dissolution of marriage, securities, contract, tort, bankruptcy, construction, insurance, landlord-tenant, and probate and trust matters. Peter also counsels clients on business transactions and matters, estate planning and family law matters.
In addition to being the proud father of his two sons, Peter enjoys golf, music and cultural events.
- Washington University, J.D., 1989
- Hobart College, B.A. with Honors, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Missouri Bar
- In the St. Louis community, Peter chairs the St. Louis –Suwa (Japan) Sister City Committee and serves on the boards of Webster Arts, the St. Louis Japan America Society and the St. Louis Jaycee Foundation
- Martindale AV 2019