Don R. Sherman, Partner
Don Sherman specializes in the representation of small to medium sized businesses. He has handled many corporate acquisitions and sales and generally performs a litany of legal services required by such business.
Over his more than 45 years of practice, Don has represented banks, insurance companies, real estate companies, law firms and other professionals. Don is also a dynamic and experienced litigator with a focus on business related litigation and complex litigation. Don is well known as a problem solver and as an attorney to whom other attorneys come for advice.
- Business Services
- Washington University, J.D., 1971
- Order of the Coif
- Dean’s Honor Scholar
- American Jurisprudence Award (multiple)
- Washington University, B.A., B.S., 1967
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Martindale AV 2019
- Best’s Recommended Insurance Attorney